You Last Forever Ministries helps people understand, believe, and grow in the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ as God blesses. This is done by means of the You Last Forever paradigm developed from John 3:6 and I Corinthians 15:49. Help make You Last Forever teaching available to Christian churches and ministries anywhere.
Some Background on You Last Forever Ministries
The You Last Forever paradigm was created by Rev. Richard Fisher, a hospice chaplain, 1988 – 1989 and 2004 – 2015. He provided spiritual comfort and support to thousands of patients, their families, and loved ones, often through the You Last Forever paradigm. He has also served as a pastor, and evangelist. He has a Master of Divinity degree from Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and is a Teaching Elder in the Presbyterian Church in America.
Each person has made a transition already from the womb into this world. At death, that same person makes another transition from this world to his eternal destiny. At birth and death, a person changes substantially as does his environment. A person develops in the womb in preparation for birth. Similarly, a person develops physically in this world and then dies. The identity of a person stays the same throughout conception, birth, life in this world, death and eternal destiny. You will always be you.
Two Bible passages in particular led to the creation of the You Last Forever paradigm: John 3:6, “That which is born (begotten) of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born (begotten) of the Spirit is spirit,” and I Corinthians 15:47 – 49, “The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthy man, we shall also bear the likeness of the man from heaven.” These verses speak to the fact that each person is a physical and spiritual being made in the image of God. Through Adam we all received physical life and the corruption of sin and death. It is only through faith in the Savior Jesus Christ, the Last Adam, that anyone can have forgiveness of sin, and eternal life.
More details comparing physical and spiritual life can be found in The Body and Soul Outline on this website.
You Last Forever teaching and materials have been received by individuals representing many countries, including: the USA, Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan, Egypt, India, Nepal, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, Haiti, and China. In August 2015, Rev. Fisher taught You Last Forever in India, to hundreds of pastors from India and Nepal.
Pray that God will bless others through You Last Forever Ministries locally and globally.
Donations to You Last Forever Ministries are tax deductible. You Last Forever Ministries (YLF) operates under, and is officially covered by the 501 (c) (3) status of International Biblical Training, Inc. (IBT). Donations can be made online by credit card. Any check donations for YLF should be made out to International Biblical Training and sent to P.O. Box 9161, Chattanooga TN 37412. Be sure to put You Last Forever Ministries on the check’s memo line. To discuss giving stock or other assets, call 423-762-0028.
Statement for Faith, Life and Bible Study
- The Word of God, written, consists of the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament as originally inspired and given by the Spirit of God. Scripture is inerrant, infallible (incapable of error), and is to be received, read, believed and obeyed as the written Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and life. (Deuteronomy 18:18; Isaiah 8:20; Psalms 119 and 19; II Timothy 3:16, 17; Matt 5:17-19; John 17:17; Romans 15:4; Hebrews 1:1, 2; 2:3, 4; II Peter 1:16-21; 3:14-16; Revelation 22:18, 19)
- Scripture reveals only one living and true God, who exists in the three persons of the Godhead: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. These three are one God, the same in substance, equal in power and glory. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are united in accomplishing the divine will in creation, providence and redemption. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:21, 22; John 1:14, 18; 17:3; I Corinthians 8:4, 6; II Cor. 13:14)
- The creation of all things from nothing was by the direct act of God for His own glory. God created man, male and female, in His own image, with immortal souls. (Gen 1:1, 27; Hebrews 11:3; Matthew 10: 28; Luke 16: 19-31; John 5:24-29; I Corinthians 15:45-49)
- Man’s chief purpose for existence is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. (Dt. 6:4, 5; Exodus 20:1-17; Psalm 73:25-28; I Corinthians 10:31; Romans 11:33-36)
- Adam and Eve, the first human couple, sinned against God and so the whole human race, descending from Adam by natural generation, are sinners by nature and by choice, and are unable to save themselves from this lost condition. (Genesis 3; Romans 3:10-20; 5:12-21; I Corinthians 15:20-24; Ephesians 2:1-10)
- God, in love, reached down to sinful people, all of whom deserve eternal punishment, and chose in Jesus Christ, His Son, a great multitude to be saved. (John 3:16, 17; 17:1-3; John 6:37, 44, 63-65; 12:32; Romans 8:29, 30; Revelation 7:9, 10; 20: 11-15)
- Jesus Christ came down from Heaven, was born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died on the cross for the sins of his people to satisfy divine justice and give them peace with God, arose bodily from the tomb, ascended into heaven, and will come to earth again as the Judge of all. (Matt 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38; 2; Matthew 17:1-8; John 1:1-18; 10:11-18; 19; 20:20-31; II Corinthians 5:21; Acts 1:1-11; I Corinthians 15:1- 11; Acts 17:30, 31)
- Believers are born again by the power of the Holy Spirit who persuades and enables them to come to Christ in repentance and faith. (John 1:12, 13; 3:1-21; Ephesians 2:1-9; I Corinthians 12:3)
- Salvation from sin and the judgment of God is freely offered to all people, but only those who accept God’s gift of salvation and come to faith in Christ are saved. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; 2:37-41; Ephesians 2:1-9; John 3:16, 17, 36)
- God calls Christians to live holy lives according to the teaching of His Word, by the power of the Holy Spirit, in gratitude for the gift of salvation. (Isaiah 6; John 15; Romans 12; I Peter 2:9-25; II Peter 1:1-11; James 1:26, 27)
- The primary mission of Christians is to glorify God by seeking to win lost people to Jesus Christ, and then build them up in the Christian faith. (Matt. 5:13-16; 9:35-38; 28:19-20; Luke 16:19-31; Acts 1:8; 2:38,39; 8:1-4; Hebrews 5:11-6:12; II Timothy 2:1-2; Ephesians 6:4)
- In obedience to Christ, and for growth and service, Christians are to be active in a local Bible based church. (Matt 16:18, 19; 18:15-20; Acts 2:41-47; Ephesians 4:1-16; I Corinthians 11:17-34)
- Believers may at times backslide, but God disciplines and restores them to repentance, so that they are never finally lost, but are kept by God’s power. (Psalm 51; Romans 7; 8; Luke 22:31-34 and John 21:14-23; John 10:4, 5, 26-29; Psalm 23)
- All people know and experience the corruption of original sin and the misery that flow from the first Adam’s fall. Jesus Christ is the second and last Adam. Christians are predestined to be conformed to Christ’s image by God’s Spirit at work in them on earth and completed in Heaven. (John 3:6; Romans 8:29, 30; II Corinthians 3:17, 18; I Corinthians 15:45-58; Revelation 6:9-11; I John 3:2, 3)
- There will be a physical resurrection and subsequent judgment, both of the saved and of the lost. (Rev. 20:11-13; Matt 25:31-46; John 5:21-29; Romans 8:10, 11)
- The lost will be punished eternally in Hell, according to God’s perfect and impartial justice; and the saved will be eternally blessed in Heaven, to the praise of God’s infinite Grace. (Philippians 1:21; Matt. 25:31-46; Rev. 20:11-22:27; Ephesians 2:4-7; I Corinthians 15:45-58; I John 3:2, 3)
- Every person is made in the image of God and will last forever. Knowing the only true God who made you and the Lord Jesus Christ who came from Heaven to save sinners is eternal life. Having eternal life with God begins in this world and extends throughout eternity in Heaven. Lasting forever in Hell is existence without the mercy, love, and forgiveness of God that He offers to you in Jesus Christ to receive and believe. (John 3:16, 17, 36; 10:10; 11:25-27; 14:1-3; 17:3; Rev. 20:15)